The ESADE Alumni Lisbon Chapter is pleased to invite you to this talk by Ana Fernandes, COO at OGMA, an Embraer Group Company. Ana will be talking about her career and aerospace business trends worldwide, on Thursday May 3rd at 19:30.
- Welcome drink
- Introduction by André Sousa (MBA 09), president of the ESADE Alumni Lisbon Chapter
- Presentation of participants (discussion panel)
- Ana Fernandes will talk about:
• Her career experience
• Embraer Group business and trends in the aerospace industry
- Open discussion
- ESADE Alumni members: free
- Non members: €25
Please sign up before May 1st to enable us to book the restaurant
¡See you there!
Ana Fernandes is currently the COO at OGMA, an Embraer Group Company located close to Lisbon, Portugal. Ana garnered invaluable management expertise during almost 15 years as a participant and head of projects in different international contexts – France, Portugal and Brazil – mainly in the automotive and aerospace industries.
For more information: