ESADE Alumni is pleased to invite you to their forthcoming Desayunos ESADE talk by Adolfo Ramírez-Escudero, CEO of CBRE Spain.
Further details coming soon
Pedro Navarro (MBA 67), executive vice president of the ESADE Foundation board of trustees
Adolfo Ramírez-Escudero, CEO of CBRE Spain
Responsibilities in CBRE
Adolfo Ramírez-Escudero is the CEO of CBRE Spain and head of the company’s management, strategy and liaising at the very highest level in the industry and in CBRE’s global network. He is also a member of CBRE’s EMEA executive committee and in 2015 he was appointed chairman of Capital Markets Continental Europe.
Adolfo’s career in CBRE began in 1995. During his 20 years’ experience in the firm, he has held a variety of managerial posts including deputy general manager of CBRE in 2001 and CEO of Capital Markets in 2005.
In 2013 he was appointed CEO of CBRE Spain. Since then the company has doubled its turnover and increased its staff by 50%, thereby consolidating the company’s leadership of the Spanish market.
Adolfo, an expert in property investment, has always believed innovation to be the cornerstone of growth. He therefore created several lines of business in Spain: corporate finance, which joined the capital markets department in 2004; a new consultancy service for investment funds created by means of a joint venture with Morgan Stanley in 2006; the EMEA debt advisory team in 2007; and the facility management stemming from the buyout of Johnson Controls in 2015.
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND IN CAPITAL MARKETS
-Member of the Asociación de Consultoras Inmobiliarias (ACI).
-Member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI) in Spain.
-Member of the association of graduates from the Universidad Comercial de Deusto.
-Member of RICS, specialised in investment and finance, since 2007.
- Speaker at different seminars about Spain’s investment market (Recoletos Group, Asociación Directivos de la Construcción, etc.)
- Tenured professor of property management at ICADE and at the Instituto de Empresa on the RICS property management executive programme.
- Executive Training Course, Leading for Results at INSEAD Singapore, 2008
- “High Potentials Leadership Program, a post-grad course at Harvard Business School, 2006.
- Diploma in the master of property management, Colegio Superior de Arquitectura (Camuñas Foundation, 1999).
- Degree in economics and business science, Universidad de Deusto, 1995.
For more information: